maanantai 8. huhtikuuta 2013

Bellows: ready

Building the bellows almost completed now; all we need now are frames, both front and rear. the frames will be used to attach the bellows to the front and rear boxes, the hull itself.

Here's a small idea; when the camera's completed, I may perhaps see reason to make the rails longer and build smaller, apr. 40cm bellows to the front, to make the thing longer if 80-100cm is too little..




But here's the process:


Almost there..


That's the point where I almost killed my self, for Christ really..  was PRETTY tricky to attach the ends



Dad spotted me being frustrated and asked if he could do anything, and in the end, two of us managed to attach the ends.
 


This part was EASY, the bellows kinda WANTED to take it's final shape.

Yes, I did some photoshopping in the dog's eyes.



This should show what part goes where; the hanging device on TOP of the bellows, etc.
 




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti