tiistai 30. heinäkuuta 2013

Yessss

Well, the summer has been busy. I\ve had 4 days of holiday, and no hope of building the camera, so we'll just wait for winter.

I did order some carbonite stuff. I will sand the glass with it, should be perfect.

Also, I've started waxing my moustaches. They are small, but they will grow enormous.

There's been a lot of sitting in a tractor. We have now made 2000 tons of silage and spreaded 4000 tons of slurry to our fields. Those hungry bastards in our cowshed really eat it all during the next year. And more; there will be also the third harvest. It is the smallest of all three harvests. The equipment wrecks up every now and then and there is a LOT of work to do in the farm. Thought, this aint the most normal summer since there's a couple of other work projects too, but anyway. During a normal summer, it shouldn't be THIS heavy and busy. Days of work grow up to 14 hrs.

The milk is excellent, I've transformed into a data collecting milk quality troll during last year or two.

C ya soon.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti