tiistai 19. helmikuuta 2013

Hello world!

A small Thing
Testing, testing



Well, seems to be working. Even the pictures

It's a wonder!

Blogger.com, a gigantic website, actually works

Even thought hundeds of thousands of people all around the world uses it daily and it's part of their very normal life

Oh man.

I have a finnish nickname, but in great haste, I had to come up with a new one, the international nickname, that can be used also in different cultures than my own so I made the obsrect-word.

Story of nickname is usually funny: mine is simple. The word bases on three words. Most important of them is "project", which creates the "rect" on the word (no references to "rectum"). Second, "abstract", which creates the structure, and third, "obscura", which is , well, a physical stuff and photographing is all about it. My actual nickname comes from finnish word "projekti" which means, surprisingly, "project".

My English might be a little startling, but I see you all understand it: I mean, I am only a finnish farmer.

Ps this blog is mostly about my projects. Most of my projects are about building large format cameras.

Let's see if this works out.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti