keskiviikko 27. helmikuuta 2013

Making the rails


No, I'm not gonna paint it. If it get's rusty, it would be just great! Good color combo; rusty iron, black fabric, stained wood..

Since the school thing is over (I still don't get it - why so many dairy farmers wake up at 5 am; we wake up like most people, 8 am, and it feels pretty normal) I finally had my fingers on the project.

What I did today, wasn't hard and complicated at all.




That's the bar, and the simple quest for today (1.5 hours) was to refine it into piece of rails

Cut it in half
 Good, then you make holes


 Great job, now you can assembly it
 

 and a little reminder what we're up to:


yeah. Well, see you


ps Also: the bellows. Next week I'll be lucky owner of darkening sheet, what you call it. 1.55 x 3.0m piece. Also another same size piece of cheaper sheet. Haven't yet decided from what material I cut the strips from.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti