maanantai 4. maaliskuuta 2013

Blocks, HM



Here we have a stupid, romantic picture about stupid handiwork


 In this pic, you see modern heat management. I did the night checkup for the first time with my software and tablet. Gotta say it's cooool, and freaking easy and practical compared to papers, recorders, notes, pens and all.. it's also great to have a powerful led on your forehead


...continuing with the blocks; I just did the lower pieces today, nothing special. Then I decided to do some decorations to the upper pieces. I will stain the wooden parts, a little darker; like dark wallnut, so it would look beatiful if there was a little more variety in the shape and, for example, ripple engravings beneath the stain.. gotta sand little more...  you never sand enough

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti