sunnuntai 17. maaliskuuta 2013

The hanger device: ready!

First: the strip material I previously wrote about. It sure is great. You can cut it with scissors. Fantastic. Soon I'll start cutting; the bellows are lacking only the darkening fabric and enough glue.


Went out and finished the hanger device.

You see how rusty and shitty metal transform into shiny pieces



 Then they transform into a hanger device. It's so funny to use that word - hanger device. What a stupid term I have made.

 The "device" in action. I'm pleased to it. It's sturdy and pretty fast to adjust. Knobs aren't supposed to be that long, there's gonna be shorter ones. I'm not sure if there will be 4 of them, I can try it with 2.

Also, I decided to paint the rails and the hanger device matt black, should make them look prettier. That shiny look of sanded metal won't last long.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti