sunnuntai 3. maaliskuuta 2013

Five things

Number five
Work is a project. Every day, at least 6 hours of work; the mininum. Last time I had holiday was November 2012. Four total days, if I remember right. What IS weekend? Sunday, a resting day? That's what they say, but I don't know.. day is split into two, the morning shift and the evening shift. 8am>11am and 6pm>8/9pm and also the night checkup 10pm, lasts 40min, also every second week I'm on call if there's an alarm during night (milking robots rules (your sleep) ) , I'm gonna have to check it out. Also, if you're lucky, there is no work to do during morning and evening, so I can focus on the other four things.

I work hard for pure milk. Pure milk is where dairy farmer gets his bread. Usually you can state things this easily but I'm gonna have to take that back; excellent crop and silage is where a dairy farmer gets his bread.. on the other hand, also situation in the market area; prices; consumers actually buying YOUR products (here in Finland people like cheaper, non-finnish products); are important.. and you must not forget that the animals are the most important constituent of a working dairy farm. In the end, there are no a single factor that makes a diary farm succesful. It's all about doing your job as well as possibly. It takes time and consumes your bRRAINNSS

Number four
Education. Every month, I have to travel about 10 times to school. It's a university of agricultural sciences. I usually try to make it back home before evening shift; sometimes I can do the morning shift and travel to school during day. It varies, and the school weeks are most hastly for me. Since it's adult education, it's mostly remote learning; so there's a lot of work to do for education in home.

Number three
 Programming a software for heat management in our dairy farm. Since my dad decided to get a tablet PC for this stuff, I'm now in great pressure to complete the software. It makes things easier. When you have a quarter thousand of animals of which breedings you must supervise, you'll soon be messed up with papers, calenders, notes and such. The night checkup is the most important heat management event; that's when the employer grabs the tablet PC where my software is installed in, he observes the animals and adds any notes of any animal's heat periods up and the software manages it all. It also does a lot of other stuff, it's primary subject being to manage all the messy information of the modern cowshed.

Number two
The camera project. I'm going slowly with it so my head wont explode. Also, I must study patience; it's my weakness in any handicraft I've ever done (a billard table, when I was 15; it worked and we played it a lot, but it wasn't pretty and beatiful and polished). When I do programming my patience is often greater since programming differs a lot from handicraft. But this camera, being my second camera, WILL. BE. beatiful. For me, at least. And important. My dream is to photograph me, my loved one and ones, family; siblings, our future kids, our life; with THIS particular camera.

Number one
She's the most important for me, and even if I often feel like my life's so full of things that cause stress and consumes my LIFE FORCEeeh , she's always there to support me.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti