lauantai 2. maaliskuuta 2013

Wooden blocks

At the workshop, I managed to create some wooden blocks.
The result of short period of work:
So we now have the train's (I now call them trains since they travel the rails!!1) upper blocks
 They are birch. It's wonderful to deal with firm, sturdy and dense wood.

 At some point, I had a little pile of wooden blocks.
This was the moment I had three wooden blocks. Wait, no.. there's FOUR of them
Here I accidentally gnawed grooves to wrong blocks. I do mistakes like this very, very often.
 In this pic the horror was already over. I just had to saw a little.
 This is the shitty and snowy circular saw, what you call it; table circular saw?! Don't know. But it's snowy and shitty. If you try to cut 30mm slice of batten out of wood, you'll end up with batten which's width varies from 25 to 35 mm. Good luck there was a good planer.

That's it. Maybe we some day have a camera.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti